From today until October 8 2016, you can get a $20 Google Play credit when you buy a Google Chromecast. According to the latest terms of Google, those who recently purchased the Chromecast also can get this offer.
How to redeem Chromecast offers?
For Chorme browser
- Visit Chromecast Offers page from your Chrome Browser;
- Find the $20 Google Play Credit offer and tap the Redeem button;
- Follow the redemption instructions.
For mobile device or tablet
- Open the Google Cast app and make sure your device and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Get Apps to check the offer list. If the list is not automatically cycling, just slide an offer card to the left to see the next offer.
- Find the right offer and tap to redeem.
The Google Play credit can be used towards movies, music, and more on Google Play. The credit will apply to the Google account associated with your Chromecast. Also, there is a limit that one redemption per Chromecast. However, if you own multiple Chromecast service, you can redeem the offer once for each device you have.